So my brother and his "friend" (thats a girl) came into town to visit us! It was really fun, I have been homesick for my family ever since we moved to Florida. Needless to say I was very excited to have him here. The sad part is, you would never know he was here. We hardly took any pictures at all! I wish I would have been just a little more on the ball with that one. The only pic that was even post worthy is the picture Punj took of the seven mile bridge. That is on the way to Key West for those of you wondering. Anyhow, we did go to Key West and that is one crazy place. As soon as you get out of the car you can smell the alcohol in the air. It is a great place to people watch. We spent a lot of time in Miami just shopping and trying out places to eat. I love visitors! Anyone who is planning a trip to Miami, please consider stopping by to see us as one of the many attractions!
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
So my brother and his "friend" (thats a girl) came into town to visit us! It was really fun, I have been homesick for my family ever since we moved to Florida. Needless to say I was very excited to have him here. The sad part is, you would never know he was here. We hardly took any pictures at all! I wish I would have been just a little more on the ball with that one. The only pic that was even post worthy is the picture Punj took of the seven mile bridge. That is on the way to Key West for those of you wondering. Anyhow, we did go to Key West and that is one crazy place. As soon as you get out of the car you can smell the alcohol in the air. It is a great place to people watch. We spent a lot of time in Miami just shopping and trying out places to eat. I love visitors! Anyone who is planning a trip to Miami, please consider stopping by to see us as one of the many attractions!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll be in Miami in Feb.! So start planning all the cool things we are going to do. I seriously can't wait to see you! I can't wait to party it up Miami style. Word.
Florida is on my list of places to see. It looks so beautiful!
I have always wanted to drive on the seven mile bridge. I think it looks so freakin cool. I think I will need to start pestering Jeremey so he will take me to Miami. We miss you guys!
Post a Comment