Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Mark, Shanna and Abby Whiting

I am kind of envious of those who can blog about how cute and adorable their kids are. So while I don't have any children, I feel it my duty to blog about my family. This is a great picture of my older brother Mark, his wife Shanna and their sweet daughter Abby. Mark is super talented with wood, he can bring an ordinary piece of wood to life. Shanna is what I like to call a professional, she has one of those cool jobs for a huge company that she dresses up for and is very good at. And then there is Abby, I love that little girl! She is the cutest. I am very fortunate to have such beautiful and talented family. So Mark and Shanna, here is to you and Abby! You give my life and my blog a little extra meaning.

5 comments:

Kim said...

that is a really cute picture

Unknown said...

That's so sweet! You will make one incredible Mother! I was reading on a different post that you have 10 siblings!! I didn't know that, Wow!

Jason said...

Hey. I want your email address. Mine is bubandboo@yahoo.com
email me and then I can reply to you ok. I love your blog.

Cort said...

I would still like the instructions because I love how graphic your logo is and you still personalize it. You can send it to my email at ccboarders@hotmail.com. I appreciate it. Thanks. cort

Wanderingfamilies said...

Sounds and looks like a ton of fun! We will have to come and visit you!