So our friends, Josh and Lindsey Clark invited some of us from the ward to spend the weekend at Josh's parents time share in Orlando. It was a lot of fun. We only managed to take a few pictures but our other friends Jonathan and Rachel took loads so maybe we can get some from them and post them later. The boys played a trick on all of us and planned Saturday night at the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Now anyone that knows me, knows that I FREAK out when it comes to things like that...Like run, hide in a corner, suck my thumb and cry sort of freak out. Well maybe not suck my thumb, but you get the pic. So while I was preparing myself mentally for the very worst, we went to Downtown Disney to eat some dinner. Somehow the boys had switched the tickets and we ended up going to Cirque de Soliel. Which was EXCELLENT. I was relieved, but felt bad cause I think they had their hearts set on the horror nights. We all ended up having a great time! Thank you Lindsey and Josh for the invitation!
Monday, October 15, 2007
ORLAND-OOOOHHHHH
So our friends, Josh and Lindsey Clark invited some of us from the ward to spend the weekend at Josh's parents time share in Orlando. It was a lot of fun. We only managed to take a few pictures but our other friends Jonathan and Rachel took loads so maybe we can get some from them and post them later. The boys played a trick on all of us and planned Saturday night at the Halloween Horror Nights at Universal Studios. Now anyone that knows me, knows that I FREAK out when it comes to things like that...Like run, hide in a corner, suck my thumb and cry sort of freak out. Well maybe not suck my thumb, but you get the pic. So while I was preparing myself mentally for the very worst, we went to Downtown Disney to eat some dinner. Somehow the boys had switched the tickets and we ended up going to Cirque de Soliel. Which was EXCELLENT. I was relieved, but felt bad cause I think they had their hearts set on the horror nights. We all ended up having a great time! Thank you Lindsey and Josh for the invitation!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Looks so fun. I can't wait til we all go to Orlando.
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I am having fun but I miss Nate and everyone else. I think I would have been better doing only one week of vacation. I really miss Nate. I NEVER want to be a single mom. But the girls have been great. Tomorrow I go to SLC to stay with Nate's sister for a week. The kids are really excited to play with their cousins.
I can't wait to go to IKEA with you. I want to buy so many things. IT was alot of fun.
Too jealous that you went to Orlando, I'm totally the same when it comes to halloween stuff I always think they are forreals going to kill. So opps with the tagg. I just read it. I can still remember when you came down and were kinda daing punj. Your to funny.
Nice. There seems to be so much to do in Orlando and Florida in general. And I bet the weather is so nice! You look so great!
so jamie don't feel too bad about the horror thing i would have been the same as you. Glad that you got to go to the other show though so fun.....hope you are doing great.
I love Cirque de Soliel! Isn't it so good? We went to that one last summer. I am nervous about going to a haunted house too. What if it starts me into contractions?!?!
Sounds like SOOOOOOOOOOOO much fun!!! I'm so glad you found me! Yeah, that is funny that we talked about marriage not terribly long ago and look at us now. Who would have ever though. I'm pretty grateful I did it, even though it scared me. You look so happy and I love your blog!!! Keep in touch.
I want to see cirque de soliel so bad! It sounds like you guys had a ton of fun! We will miss the friends we made in Idaho. We will also miss being so close to so many neat places. I am getting used to the Idaho landscape too and I think so many parts of it are so pretty. We don't know where we will be next, but Rob just got an interview with an accounting firm in Alaska! I NEVER thought about Alaska, but I told him I would be open to investigating it. I mean, I never thought we would be in Pocatello, and here we are!
So I have like a million things to say so I was wondering if you could get me your email address! Mine is vanessa at stanfill dot org. Drop me a line sometime so I can write you! V
Jame. I'm back. Love seeing your blog. It looks like tons of fun. I am not fond of the scary things either.You know.
Post a Comment