What is your husbands name? Punj short for Daniel
How long have you been together? 2 Years
How old is he? 29
Who eats more? Punj for sure, hands down, no questions asked, except for when I am having a hard day.
Who said I love you first? Punj did, but in a different language, does that count?
Who is taller? Punj, but lets be honest, its not hard.
Who sings better? Um, thats a good question, maybe I could post a little video blog and we could put it to a vote.
Who is smarter? Depends on the subject...
Whose temper is worse? Embarrassing, but...me...
Who does the laundry? about equal
Who does the dishes? Punj, he has a pure talent for it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me, its Punj's rules, I just do what I am told.
Who pays the bills? Some from the Government (financial aid), some from me, some from grad plus loans
Who mows the lawn? There are no lawns in Miami
Who cooks dinner? We make our own dinners cause we eat very very differently.
Who drives when you are together? Punj, I have road rage tendencies.
Who is more stubborn? I think its me but that doesn't really coincide with the next question.
Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Me, cause I always feel bad to quick. I need to hold off on that so he has a chance to admit some things.
Whose parents do you see the most? Neither, we are at the end of the earth.
Who kissed who first? Punj kissed me first, we still talk about it today, not because it was special but because it was awkward!
Who asked who out? I am not sure if we have ever been on an official date, we just started hanging out, and now we are married so it doesn't count.
Who proposed? Punj, but I kept asking when it was going to happen, anticipating things is not a strong point for me.
Who is more sensitive? Me, to sensitive and to emotional, that is why I married Punj, he is what I am not.
Who has more friends? Well, now that we are so far away, a lot of our close friends are the same.
Who has more siblings? Me 10, Punj 3
Who wears the pants in the family? I am not sure, I think it is a situational thing.
Next TAG:
Amanda Bradshaw
Lindsey Nelson
3 comments:
No happy birthday pictures? I heard you were in the Keys. I want pix!!!! Happy Late Birthday! I'm still celebrating since the last week has really been a wash.
So are you still doing that mucousless diet thing? Do you like it? Do you have any good recipes? Because I like the idea but I also really like to... eat. A lot. So I need tasty things. Any suggestions?
Also, you need to get yourself one of these baby toys. They are seriously SO MUCH FUN! :c) And cute to boot.
Love! V
I am glad that you did this. It was fun picturing you and Punj on your day-to-day activities. I want to see your road-rage. I think I would just laugh at how cute you probably are when you are angry. :)
Post a Comment