Sunday, August 19, 2007

Trip to the Temple!

So we had one last small one day get-away before Punj starts school back up next week. We decided to drive up to the Orlando Temple. We loved being there and of course made plans to attend more often, our intentions are always good! We met up with our friends Nate and Kim and were able to watch Hannah and Penny (their girls) for them while they went to the Temple. After the Temple we all had fun at the Golden Corral and Downtown Disney! I love little day trips!



12 comments:

Nate said...

Thanks for everything. We had so much fun! We will have to do it again soon.

Abby Runyan said...

That looks like so much fun! Why don't you guys make a weekend trip up to NY and visit us!!! You look beautiful as always!

Laura said...

Looks like fun, Nate and Kim are lucky to have friends like you guys!

Kim said...

I think you look great in the car washing pictures. It was a lot of fun.

Mardi and Jeremey said...

Hey!! I love your pictures. The lego dogs are the coolest. Is that at Pleasure Island? We miss you guys so bad! We need to come out and visit you.

Vinnie said...

I love the doggies in Downtown disney.... I want to come and play with you

NessaAnn said...

Yay, Jamie, what fun! I just found you through your link on Hardman's page... I'd always wondered where you'd disappeared off to after getting out of speaking in sacrament meeting :c) So glad you guys are happy. UT misses you, too.

Leisa said...

jamie of course i remember you! i'm so glad you have a blog i love checking to see what my sisters have been up to. It looks like you're having so much fun living in flordia. WOW you're living the life. I'll keep checking in to see what you've been up too.

The Nelsons said...

I love your blog site it is so artistic. I need you to show me how to fix mine. You really should come running with me. I normally go every morning around 8:30. Guess what? In Orem the sifuentes were in our ward until they moved. Small world. Call me or just yell if you see me going by.

Unknown said...

Hey Jamie! That is great you have a blog! I love to find out if sisters' have blogs too. Its great! Wow Florida! That would be an interesting place to live. I have never been there. What fun experiences you guy's are having. Thanks for your blog sight I am excited to see what you're up too! :c)

Shannon said...

I'm jumping on the Nauvoo Sistas bandwagon to say Hi! I was Sis. Cox, I don't know if you remember me. Hey, I'm in the South too. It's fun to see your happy days with your hubby. You look great, by the way.

Bre said...

I miss you guys.....i hope you guys are enjoying back east!!!! i have a blog now so add me!! thesweetestbre.blogspot.com!