Punj and I decided to take a real quick two day trip. We started by heading out to a place called "Shark Valley," located in the Everglades National Forrest. The place itself is a national park so you just pay per car to get in. Once your in there you can just walk around and look for Aligators, or whatever else. We did happen upon a few Aligators. Not to close though! I have heard that when the season is right, you have to watch where your going cause the aligators are everywhere! Check out what we saw...

The turtle crossing sign we saw on Sanibel Island and just added it here for effect.

The grasshopper in this picture was seriously huge!!! Like the size of my fist.

Can you spot any gators???
5 comments:
Looks really cool. And really really Hot!
It looks like a fun trip. I would love to live in Florida for a while. One of Todd's friends just moved to Miami. How long is Punj's school?
I wish I could take a trip to a sunny Florida destination and go shell diving and play on the beach...I think I will sometime around Feb. ;)
Looks like yuo guys had a blast. Be careful of those Gopher turtles. I hear they are deadly.
OK Jamie, where is my cool Recalde banner? LOL?
Post a Comment