So I took this quiz that I found on another blog. If you are into Jane Austen its kind of fun to take! I was surprised I turned out to be like Lizzy, not who I expected...
jaime, seriously fianlly getting around to emailing you and saying Hi...you are the cutest thing in the world...so sad I don't see you around and in alphagraphics anymore....you are the most creative person ever...How are things for you guys...I hope all is well and you look so awesome.....drop a line when you can......
6 comments:
I told you that you weren't Mary. lol
I took it and I was Elinor Dashwood from Sense adn Sensibility. Crazy huh?
Oh yea, well I took it too and was also Elinor Dashwood, so I'm just as sensitive as you.
I was Elizabeth Bennet too! I thought I would be Marianne Dashwood but I was happy to be Elizabeth. Have you seen Becoming Jane? It is really good.
I'm must be retarted cause I couldn't figure out how to take it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new header. Your amazing on the computer!
jaime, seriously fianlly getting around to emailing you and saying Hi...you are the cutest thing in the world...so sad I don't see you around and in alphagraphics anymore....you are the most creative person ever...How are things for you guys...I hope all is well and you look so awesome.....drop a line when you can......
Post a Comment