Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a......!!!!

So we went into the appointment and the baby was being a little shy. BUT from what the ultrasound technician could conclude (based on her gut feeling) is...we are having a GIRL!! She did tell us not to go out and buy anything just yet!! So whatever that means. One thing that we could confirm for sure, is that the baby will be a soccer player!!!


The picture above is a compilation of our little babies photos below! We just wanted to add the soccer ball for emphasis!!! We are excited that our baby looks healthy and is growing the way it should!



27 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

How exciting!!! Congratulations!! You are going to be the cutest little family.

Kim said...

Congratulations! Baby girls are so much fun!

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I am so happy for you guy's!

Emily H said...

Yay! I loved that you made a compilation with the 2 photos. So I might still be right since I said I think it's a boy. It sounds like nothing is for sure yet. But its so exciting to see the ultra sound pics. Congrats you guys!

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness...CONGRATULATIONS!! That is SO wonderful! Little girls are so precious and SO much fun. That's wonderful. Congrats again. How are you feeling?

The Clark Family said...

Haha!! How the heck did you do that? It's hilarious! It looks great too, so crazy to think what you can do to photos!

Laurel said...

That's so awesome! You are going to be such a great mom, Jamie. Hope you're feeling alright and congratulations.

havensmama said...

YAY!! I am so super excited for you to have a little girl. There is just something about having a girl, they bring so much sweetness and they make good little helpers (babysitters) for the future children that come
(so I hear). Anyway, do you have any names picked out? Congrats!! and keep us posted.

Amanda said...

Those are cool baby photos, you can totally see her! How exciting! We are so happy for you guys!

Sharon said...

I love seeing her profile! What a great ultrasound its so clear.
Congrats you guys!

leah said...

That is so cool.
I am so happy for you. Girls are so much fun - and they have the cutest clothes for girls. But the most important thing is its healthy. What a blessing to have a healthy baby.

Barb said...

Congratulations! I can't wait for you to be parents. You guys will be the greatest! Little girls are so much fun....if that's what you are having. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.

Wanderingfamilies said...

Happy, happy! Joy, joy! Girls are the BEST!

Eggett Family said...

Jamie,
How long it's been!! I found your blog through Abbys. Congratulations on the baby. i am so excited for you and you will be a great Mom. The ultasound Pics were so cute. Love Riches

James and Whitney said...

Oh that is so great! And a soccer player, could it get any better? Congrats!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

yeah a sweet little girl...wow can you say spoiled

Abby Runyan said...

Dang it. I missed the game. I want a baby girl so bad. I think its the only way the Lord knew I would keep having kids so he is holding out on me. I'm happy for you.

Mary said...

I am still trying to get over the fact you guys are going to be parents. That is totally awesome. It will be so much fun to have a little girl.

The Lewis Family said...

Congrats and once again we are so happy for you guys!!!

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Ha ha! Love it- What a great post! And now for a cute girl name...I was thinking, Punjette?! :)

The Pachuilo Family said...

Congrads on the new kid. Kids are the best. The pic is great because my wife thinks I'm the biggest soccer addict on the planet. It's great to hear from you. The OG house was great except for the dishes. I have to thank you Devin and James for getting me back into soccer. I'm still playing at least once a week and watch about 5 games. I put my stats on seattlesoccerspot.blogger.com in case you ever wondered what I could do as an all out striker...

Jill and Kevin said...

Congratulations! I hope the pregnancy goes well. Baby girls are the best. We now have 2. Endless days of dolls and dancing!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Ohhh ya !! They are so much fun I can hardly stand to believe it! Congrats that is so wonderful!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Thanks for all your comments. We would love to use your mom's felt story props for our preschool days. If you ever want to come hang out we would love to have you. Maybe your little punjette will enjoy listening. :) I cried today when I thought about how much I love everyone in our ward. I will miss seeing you every Sunday. We need to spend more time together outside church.

Vinnie said...

It's just me!! Love the new blog look.. You are too darn creative Miss Jamie!

English Rose said...

How is your pregnancy Jamie? We want to see more pics of you all.
Love Karen

AMIT said...

Hey congrats a lot to you.

Domain registration india