Tuesday, July 29, 2008



A quick thank you to everyone! We have enjoyed all of your encouraging words!! Thank you so much for posting!

I am about 18 weeks (this Thursday)! So its about that time!!! We go in for our ultrasound on August 5th! So if your in the mood, post a quick guess on what you think we will be having. Punj is hoping for a boy, (I think that is common for first time dad's)... I don't have a preference and I don't have any strong feelings one way or the other!! So we shall see!!!



14 comments:

Unknown said...

girl. everyone I know is having a girl. When is your due date? I'm so happy for you guy's!

Emily H said...

I've decided I think it's a boy. I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to meet the little one!

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Girl! You were so sick in the beginning so I think it is a girl. I was more sick with the girls than with Trae. I am excited for you guys. :)

Vinnie said...

boy for me... can't wait to see you guys

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Bouncing boy! I say both would be fun though!

Mardi and Jeremey said...

My guess is a girl. I don't know why, but I think it will be.

Wanderingfamilies said...

I can't decide, but I am leaning towards a boy...

Vinnie said...

Kate thinks boy
Levi thinks boy
Julia thinks girl

There you have it!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok so i am not partial to either or, but little boys are just so fun...i can't help but want you to have a little boy.......so fun.

Cort said...

Boy for me at least that what I like to have.

The Clark Family said...

Yea, I think it's a boy. It's a totally random guess but I could see you with a boy so there you have it!

English Rose said...

girl - no doubt about it Punj - you're just gonna have to deal with it!

leah said...

Jamie you find out today?? I am thinking its a girl. Either way you will be lovely parents and I am so excited for you. Cant wait to find out - I will check a little later.

AMIT said...

So what did you had?Girl or Boy?

Domain registration india