So Punj, despite his busy schedule, still finds time to play soccer! Which I love, cause it reminds me of our days back in Utah! So his intramural team took second! They were playing the Barry Alumni team for first so I think they did pretty good! Especially since the average age of his team is 29. This is a picture of his team!
14 comments:
That's awesome! Love the new pictures on the Blog title. You are so pretty!
yeah for my danno!!! Love the new blog topper!!!
Your blog looks great! I love it! Congrats to Punj.
How fun that he still plays. I'm so ready for Todd to be done with sports but I think it will be fun to do a little on the side just not every single day. So how are you feeling on the cleanse? I'm dying to know. Don't give up you can do it. Something that really helped me was to never let myself get hungry. If I started to feel hungry I would down a big glass and it would make me feel better. A couple of times I didn't and that is when it got really hard. Let me know how it goes!!
Congrats - any sport played in Florida heat and humidity is doubly difficult! P.S. I LOVE the new design of the blog...I may have to pay you to design one for us...what do you say?!
second place awesome!!! oh and i love the new header looks cute...
Puj man take me back to the good ole days playin soccer! Colorado was still the best trip!
Yay for Punj's soccer team! I love the new look of the blog. It's very cute and classy.\; You are very artistic!
hey...who is that guy in the middle? he's pretty hot! Ha ha! I love the picture, I bet Josh would love a copy!!
Hey Jamie! Cute blog- it sounds like you are doin great! I can't believe that you are clear in florida. That is probably a great experience for you, but hard being away from family. Anyway, it is fun to see how you were doin and congrats to punj.
Good Job Punj. How does he find time for everything??
They blog does look great.
that was suppose to say the blog looks great instead of they blog.
You know what I mean. love ya.
We are proud of you Punj!!!
you should have played with 11, you might have won! hahaha I miss the days. If its gonna be that kind of party...
Post a Comment