
Kate is our oldest niece. She was just baptized this last December. She loves horses and is a great soccer player. She was so much fun to hang out with!

Julia is the next, and she is full of life, always dancing, singing and laughing. Her and Kate did a full production of the movie Hairspray while we were there.

Levi is the only boy! He loves lightning McQueen and his sisters. He is so handsome!

Punj and I had so much fun in Orlando with everyone. We don't get to see The Lehr's very often so it was a special treat for us. We were both sad when we had to leave. I love our family! Thank you Kara, Jason, Vinnie, Kate, Julia and Levi for the time we got to spend with you!
9 comments:
How do you post things like that?-- meaning, how do you post a collage of pics? You are much better at this than me.
Thanks for posting on mine! You made me feel special!
I am excited for Orlando!!!
Sara
so cute. We had a blast with you guys. Can't wait to see you again
Looks like it was a lot of fun! they are so cute.
They are stunning children! I imagine that you and Punj will have gorgeous babies, too! Looks like a great trip had by all!
Jamie, I love your blog...thanks for posting on mine. I've always dreamed of going to Disney World you are lucky to live so close. I think nieces and nephews are the greatest!! What a fun excuse to act like a kid again. I bet they loved it too! Next time you come to Utah we need to have all the sistas get together. We miss you! Jill (Sis Ostler)
I'm glad you guys got to visit with your family and I'm glad that you two had a blast!
I would love to go to Florida. Cute pictures and you look great as always. So fun you could have family visit. I bet that is so great to have family visit since you live far away.
You have such a cute family.
You guys are darling and so is your niece.
Sara has it right when she said you are so much better at this than me (us).
Post a Comment