Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Future in Podiatry!

I usually leave the whole blogging thing to Jamie, but I was so excited to put this to the world to see the future of podiatric medicine, I had to do it my self! Some of you may have seen this already, the rest of you, tell us what you think.

8 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

This is the most retarded thing I have seen in a long time, but at the same time I love it! You are so funny Punj!! Oh yeah, Jamie, I am registered at Target and BabiesRUs. Hope you guys are having a great day!!

Ra-call-dee... said...

Wow, is all I have to say. I had no idea Punj was going to do this. That podiatrist must have a lot of time on his hands.

The Lewis Family said...

what was that all about?

The Clark Family said...

It makes no sense.... It makes no sense.... It makes no sense cause there's no evidence! What the freak was that guy saying?

Sara & Ty Nelson said...

Hi Punj's!!!

I am back in the blogging world- it was fun to see all the updates to yours!

We are excited for this weekend! YAY!

Jamie your blog is really cute. I need some help with mine. I feel like the asthetics (did I spell that right?) are boring!

Oh to be as artistic as a Punj...or a recalde, that is!!

Mandy said...

Umm...I'm speechless :)

leah said...

looks great. Punj are you in this video? I thought I saw you running in the beginning. haha jk

Caleb Reeve said...

Do you really have to go to school to be a tool? This video should be about a duesche...oh wait it is. I love you Punj but if you do a video like this I will cut your face off. :)