What in the world?! Eric out for a year!? When did he even get old enough to GO on a mission?! I think I am getting old...I better start having my own before I get too old...
Yeah for the year mark! I will always remember mine since it was the day the Temple was dedicated. Ok loved the Halloween pics but I couldn't see you in it. Did you dress up?
3 comments:
Yeah for missions! Great pictures!
What in the world?! Eric out for a year!? When did he even get old enough to GO on a mission?! I think I am getting old...I better start having my own before I get too old...
Yeah for the year mark! I will always remember mine since it was the day the Temple was dedicated. Ok loved the Halloween pics but I couldn't see you in it. Did you dress up?
Post a Comment