This last week was crazy busy! My family came into town for Isaac's blessing. There trip to town also included a stop off at Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm. It was a lot of fun! I keep reminding myself that if we still lived in Miami, their quick trip wouldn't have been possible! Helps me feel grateful that we are where we are. Here is a little bit about the week, in pictures...
Lauren loved Disney with her Uncles, Aunt and Grandparents. However, in this pic she looks so concerned! Probably because Sully from Monters Inc. was across the way and she had her radar honed in on him! She loves the Disney characters on TV, in person, well that is a different story!
Knotts Berry Farm offered us lots of fun and rides with NO lines!!! At times Lauren was the only rider. My teenaged siblings loved the ease and speed of getting on and off rides. I didn't mind it either. Timing rides and Isaacs feedings was a heck of a lot easier. I loved watching Lauren's reactions to the different movements she was experiencing on each ride! Aren't amusement parks the best???
Lauren got to spend a lot of time with her Grandpas! She loves her Grandpas! I thought it was so cute that her and my dad just buddied around all day going on all the "little" rides. My dad doesn't do so well on the big rides.
Isaac's blessing was beautiful. It was so nice to have family and friends with us. We started the day with the blessing at our church, then met for a small luncheon. Isaac spent most of the day sleeping, lucky boy!
I am not super great at putting my thoughts and feelings into words. I always feel like I won't do them justice. So I will just say that it was a special day for my family. I love Punj and the father he is to my children. They are lucky, and I am lucky, to have such a good worthy man in our lives. It was a good day. Thanks to everyone who came to support!




4 comments:
Is that picture with Sully your twin brother and sister? They are so big. I remember them as little first graders! Lauren is so cute. She looks just like you!
I am so sad I couldn't be there for all the family festivities! Looks like you had an amazing week! Isaac is getting sooo big! He is not the 4 day old we last saw. I miss you guys so much. Hopefully my California license will come in soon, and I can head home and be close to family! Love you all!!
Love the pictures! And the new look to the blog. You might need to help me revamp mine so I can start posting again! So fun to be close!!
I swear I check you blog all of the time and nothing - so its been a while and I checked back and tada you posted, a bunch. Isaac is so darling and Lauren is irresistible. I cant believe how big she is. Your children are beautiful and I love reading your posts and I want to come and go to some amusement parks with you. Should I have called you? I know this is long but I am so happy to see an update on your beautiful family. Miss you Jame! xo
Post a Comment