Leading up to our cities Easter Egg Hunt, Punj and I would lay out plastic eggs randomly in our house and have Lauren gather them up for practice. All of the practicing paid off. We had fun at the Easter Egg hunt and Lauren knew exactly what to do! I should have prepared her for the easter bunny!
One of the egg hunt areas...
Pretty sure this is Lauren's idea of heaven.



9 comments:
So cute! You look great!
oh my gosh how fun! those beach balls look like blast! and it's not snowing there so i'm just a wee bit jealous
How cute is Lauren!
Lauren is beautiful!!! Seriously, just like her Momma. You seriously look so good. How much longer do you guys have in Florida?
Why is she so darn cute? Looks like she had so much fun!
She is so darling. Do the kids get to keep one of those beach balls. Seriously looks like fun. You look great Jame.
That is so cool! I wish beckham could have been there. He would have loved. Great idea to practice too!
How fun! And she is ADORABLE!
You are looking awesome these days girl! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment