YEAH!!! Finally. I am the luckiest aunt in the world to have the cutest niece on the planet! Tie everything down, cuz now that she is mobile, she is going to be everywhere!
Oh man that was so freakin cute! Did I ever tell you that I love that song? weird huh. Since I'm not in to country music at all. That video was awesome! Can't wait to see her walk in person!
The cutest!! & can you be a cuter mom. I'm so glad you are blogging again. I've been wondering how you guys are. Do you only have 1 year left. Do you know where you are going to go after?
9 comments:
I can't believe it! Wow! How old is she? She seems so young to be walking all over the place. She has the most beautiful eyes.
YEAH!!! Finally. I am the luckiest aunt in the world to have the cutest niece on the planet! Tie everything down, cuz now that she is mobile, she is going to be everywhere!
That was really sweet! I can't believe she is walking. She is so beautiful. I love your new rug.
Oh man that was so freakin cute! Did I ever tell you that I love that song? weird huh. Since I'm not in to country music at all. That video was awesome! Can't wait to see her walk in person!
She is too small to be walking! Way to go Lauren!! What a cutie! I want to come play with her!!
The cutest!! & can you be a cuter mom. I'm so glad you are blogging again. I've been wondering how you guys are. Do you only have 1 year left. Do you know where you are going to go after?
im so glad to see you back in the blogging world...your baby is so sweet...her eyes are amazing...love them
No way! She is walking! Wow! She is so sweet!
how wonderful....missing you guys!
Post a Comment