Thursday, June 5, 2008

OH NO!!!!

What the!!! So this is a sad day for me... I know that I have mentioned to a couple of people now my million dollar idea about the, "boob pillow." Just real quick, for those of you who don't know... I have had, pretty much all of my life, the problem of what I like to call "pancaking." You might know what I am talking about if you are well endowed and are a side sleeper. This is where your unmentionables slide off into your armpits and "pancake" each other while you sleep. With this problem in mind, I thought I was being a genius in coming up with the idea of a boob pillow (a pillow that goes "in between" and keeps them separate while you sleep). I was going to call it, "Boob Ease" you know, boobies.... Anyhow, looks like some folks were having the same problem as me cause my friend saw this little advert in a magazine and brought it to my attention. So sad. Seriously though, I was not going to sell mine for $65! I was thinking like $15! And I was going to make it out of nice fluffy material. Well, below you can see my little prototype (which I made a year ago and have been using to my utmost satisfaction). I should have been on this idea like two years ago!!

Mine!

and Theirs!





12 comments:

Mardi and Jeremey said...

I think you could still sale yours. It would be different and your name is better. AND yours would be less expensive and fluffier! I would buy it!!

Unknown said...

HA! That is something I don't have to worry about, but now a few people who could benefit from your product:0). That is too funny!

leah said...

Jamie I am so sorry. Tan and I know this is going to happen to us. We have some ideas that we better get on pronto.
I love the name and the idea. I am not well endowed, but I am sure if I was I would appreciate a Boob ease to ease my sleeping discomfort.
I am sure you can still sell it and become a boobillionaire.

The Clark Family said...

I still think you should sell yours! Who cares that there's another one on the market!I like your idea better and hello...$65 is a rip off so you would sell more!!

Amanda said...

Rob and I feel your pain as well as far as the stolen inventions go. Rob and I were even having a conversation about how unfortunate it was some time ago. I can also empathize as far as "the gals" go. I know that the "Boob Ease" would have made a difference in my life; but because your idea was stolen I am boycotting the makers of your competitor!

Laurel said...

Jamie - I was really excited to find out you're in Florida. I think we'll be back there in October and I think we'll even be in Miami for a day or two. I also like your idea and think you should still go for it :-)

Broadhead Family said...

That is great- you made us laugh- Ryan and Travis are here and we are laughing right now (they are here in st. george for the triathlon) Anyway, I still think that you should go with your idea and if I ever get big boobs than I will get one- Holly stole all those genes so she can buy one:)

Broadhead Family said...

I really like your name too.

English Rose said...

Hey Jamie - this is Mike. I don't have boobs but I am quite the expert and I really like them so I say what's the problem? So what if someone else has a similar idea. Go girl.

The Lewis Family said...

Sell yours!!! I'm like everyone else $65 is way too much and $15 is perfect...plus didn't you have a cute idea for packaging it? Sell, sell, sell...don't let those crazy people get you down!!!boob ease is way better than the boob tube...sounds like something you would store your boobs in now something that eases them...

Caleb Reeve said...

boob ease is a way better name and it made me laugh. especially the...get it? boobies? good stuff. sell it.

Heather Bay said...

I like your product waaaaaay better!