
These are the gators we saw! Crazy, they are so strange to me. I can't help but stare at them. Maybe that is one of their tactics to lure you in. Fascinating.


So this is kind of funny. We went to a place that serves great Cuban food close to downtown Miami. The restaurant is called Versailles, the area is called Calle Ocho (aka, "Little Havanna"). As we were leaving Versailles, there was a club across the street with this sign. I am not that great with Spanish, but it basically says the name of the club and then, "Fidel (Castro) Don't Resign, die now!" Pretty crazy.

Our Beach!!!
13 comments:
Looks like fun, except for the gators! Love the sign!
That sounds so great to me. I would love a little time on the beach right now. Were you that close to the gators? Looks like fun but dangerous. Cant they move incredibly fast?
Oh the beach. i wish i were there! but the gators totaly creepy what if they ate me.AHH
We had such a great time. I'm so sad I had to come home. I miss you! I miss the warm weather, staying up late, sleeping in, eating great food...good times. Thanks for letting me stay with you!
I agree with Leisa, I don't think I could get anywhere near those creatures. You are brave!
Oh, I changed my blog so you need permission to see it, send me your email address so i can add you.
kristisnow@gmail.com
Your beach is beautiful? Is that the Gulf or the Atlantic? I'm not even sure what city in Florida you're in!! Looks fun! Jamie, are you going to the mission reunion? Probably not huh? I might. I may make it home during that week. So I'll see if I can get to Utah from good ol Nevada. Just wondering!! I've been a little homesick so I thought it would be fun to go home the same time of the reunion! It would be fun to see you there if you go and if I go! Ha! Well, it's fun to see what's going on with you! Take care!!
Yay! So fun to have visitors! Versailles is a really fun and yummy place. We went there a few weeks ago and definitely enjoyed the authenticity!
Sounds like you did lots of fun things!
Glad to see the UV t-shirt still in use! Mike still wears them alot. Those were the good days!!
The pictures look beautiful!!
oh and btw, how do you get loads of pics in one. I want to do that on my blog, but dont know what I'm doing.
So fun, I want to come visit. I totally remember you always talking about her. Didn't she serve in Italy or something. I think I met her before too. I wish ANYONE would come visit me. Thats right I live in Upstate NY where is SO freaking freezing noone wants to come. So I'm doing a cleanse and it totally reminds me of you. You always did these things and I thought you were crazy but look at the crazy one now!
I'm pretty sure I would LOVE your mom. The candida diet you have to stay away from bread, any sugar, vinegar, milk, starchy foods, etc anything that yeast can grow on and then you need to get either a herb or a perscibtion to kill the yeast. It's a long process since it takes years to get a yeast problem. A good book is the Yeast connection. We did this on Jospeh and that is what made me want to do it. Call me if you want any more ideas about it. 480-242-1931 plus I would love to ctach up. I'm kinda crazy now to about all this stuff since everything with Joseph but I really believe these things can work.
Those gators scare me. The beach looks so pretty though! It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment