This was really funny to me. One of our friends Jonathan captured Punj in a sequence of eating a burrito. I can't really tell if he was enjoying this particular bite or not. What do you think?
Hey Jamie, this has nothing to do with the picture, but I didn't know you were in Miami. I saw the name "Jamie" on Chamaine's blog and I wondered if it was the same Jamie I knew in Salem and it was. Anyway, this is Jill (Goodier) Terry (tall, blonde if you don't remember me:) We live like 3 hours north of you in Palm Bay. If you don't remember me, just disregard this message!!! Merry Christmas. My email is jag1778@yahoo.com
i love it. im not sure either, but i hope it didn't come up....hope all is well with you guys, happy holidays, are you coming home any time soon...i would love to see you
Hi Jamie, i hope i don't freak you out by commenting here. I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. It looks like you guys are doing great in sunny Miami! We are in KC living under a sheet of ice. See you, Ricky rickyallman@gmail.com
14 comments:
I'm gonna say its a good burrito. Only because the burrito is already half gone. And, as far as I know, Punj isn't too picky of an eater.
I love the third picture! His eye's say it all!
It looks like he is deciding...
Hey! How funny! I remember this! I love all the comments that you make on our blog, it makes me feel warm inside!! Haha!
Punj will eat anything, so I say, he kinda liked it!
I am going to go with what Brittany and Vinny said. Punj isn't a picky eater and he will eat anything!!
Hey Jamie, this has nothing to do with the picture, but I didn't know you were in Miami. I saw the name "Jamie" on Chamaine's blog and I wondered if it was the same Jamie I knew in Salem and it was. Anyway, this is Jill (Goodier) Terry (tall, blonde if you don't remember me:) We live like 3 hours north of you in Palm Bay. If you don't remember me, just disregard this message!!! Merry Christmas. My email is jag1778@yahoo.com
Jill
i think that one eye picture says it all...wide eyes, dead stare...for sure it was good.
it looks like a little fiesta in his mouth. funny.
LOVE IT!!! If only we could get a good burrito in NY.
i love it. im not sure either, but i hope it didn't come up....hope all is well with you guys, happy holidays, are you coming home any time soon...i would love to see you
punj, hey. it is katie kuhn. now keele. but it has been like 5 years. looks like your doing GREAT!!!!!!
You've been tagged, go to our blog for instructions...
Hi Jamie, i hope i don't freak you out by commenting here. I just came across your blog and wanted to say hi. It looks like you guys are doing great in sunny Miami!
We are in KC living under a sheet of ice.
See you,
Ricky
rickyallman@gmail.com
Post a Comment