
This is a picture from our balcony of our friend "the squirrel"...we don't have a name for him yet, any suggestions would be kindly appreciated. We hear him every now and then nibbling on a little something. At our old place we had a friend iguana named Iggy. We always knew it was going to be a hot day when he came out to play.
5 comments:
no great suggestions come to mind maybe something sophisticated like sir james the 3rd??
What about Bucky or something really creative like that?
Freddy
Lately, I've been using the name Fred, so congrats Brit. You're the winner, but he has a friend, I think a girlfriend who also likes to eat nuts really loud, so maybe I'll call her Ethyl (from i love Lucy, not Ethyl Topplemeyer from the Music Man)
Thats my Punj, always coming up with the wise cracks, yeah we do like Fred, Punj failed to mention that these squirrels are somewhat hostel. They will stare you down until you get scared and move inside. Then they will jump onto our balcony and inspect everything like we were disturbing there environment. CREEPY
Post a Comment